To provide Sabadell Bank with business architecture for distributed applications, based on the paradigm of microservices, which could reuse the current assets as assets in the transactional core of the company, which was sufficiently flexible and scalable to deploy on a Cloud platform.
everis defined and built a microservices architecture based on Spring Cloud, which allows development on a Cloud native standard framework.
- On a life cycle management level, integration has been carried out with service governance, versioning and IQ systems.
- On a deployment level, implementation has been carried out using TIBCO Silver, and concept testing has been performed for deployment on OpenShift.
- On an operational level, implementation has been carried out of basic Spring Cloud services (Zuul, Eureka, Hystrix), and a centralized log system has been incorporated based on ELK (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana).
- Sabadell Bank has an applications architecture which is fully integrated with its transactional core (via ESB), with the necessary capabilities for business architecture management (productivity, error management, integration with test systems, standardization and governance).
- As it is developed using Spring Cloud, the architecture is portable, with limited effort to platforms implementing this framework (such as OpenShift – extended), and with a minimum impact on development.