Deployment of a microservices architecture to implement the development life cycle on a PaaS platform, checking the benefits of scalability and agile development of a Cloud platform, and overcoming any possible limitations or adjustments that may occur.
To do this, we work in the following areas:
- The development of an application based on micro-architecture services; this application will focus on the following factors: Multi-language and frameworks: Using Cloud Spring netflix, Ionic, Vertx, Python.
- Decoupled division between the presentation layer, routing and services.
- The implementation of management tools within the development cycle which allow the construction, deployment and governability of software using the capacities of PaaS, and adding those that were not foreseen.
- Performance testing and service management in the Cloud, to validate the functions of scalability and self-management for the Cloud platform.
The OpenShift platform allows a complete view of the various factors when implementing an application based on the new paradigms; liquid applications and DevOps on a PaaS platform.
- The installation and configuration of a private OpenShift product in the Cloud.
- Application using the paradigm of a liquid, multi-language architecture.
- Check-list for the implementation of architecture based on micro-execution services on a Cloud platform.
- Development architecture for integrated solutions with Cloud platforms.
- Application of performance reports on a Cloud platform.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.