Each Cloud technology application and each Cloud configuration type present their own security and privacy challenges.
The secure deployment of the business in the Cloud requires an understanding of the risks involved, and the development of a security strategy.
The everis security focus for Cloud solutions is exhaustive and complete, and is based on a security framework that includes layers of communication, infrastructure, and the application of solutions.
everis includes within all its Cloud security services:
- Industry benchmark practices supported within security frameworks and standards, such as Cloud Security Alliance, ISO and ENISA;
- A deep knowledge of security risks based on experience gained through projects and participation in the main industry forums;
- Technical knowledge of Cloud security solutions based on qualified professionals, certifications, and partnerships with manufacturers.
The following is a list of some of the service components:
- Definition of security architectures;
- Definition of security checks;
- Security analysis;
- Data privacy analysis;
- Analysis of data classification and protection;
- Analysis of security regarding the management of identities and users;
- Strengthening of solutions;
- Support in the implementation of security frameworks such as PCI, HIPAA and ISO.