The Shuttle Solutions innovation process consists of three phases designed to identify, test and verify new Cloud solutions in a real context for a client:
- Phase I: Analysis of Clouds. During the analysis phase, the CSS team, in conjunction with the Cloud Observatory, identifies and analyses new trends in the Cloud market, and new products and services from our partners, in order to identify innovative solutions which satisfy the real needs of our client.
- Phase II. PoC. The aim of this phase is to experiment and conceptualize the innovative ideas identified in the previous phase, with a focus on technological development.
- Phase III. Incubation. Finally, during this phase, the new solution is validated within the real context of the client, with the resulting business plan.
solutions and assets
The technologies and solutions on which this service is based are the following:
- Application of the up2Date Observatory which permits an analysis of trends and solutions on the marker, using text mining ontologies and techniques.
- Development platform providing DevOps services, the multi-language development and infrastructure stack for PoC development.