From a starting point of the organization’s IT Processes Map, and the IT Strategic Cloud Plan, a series of activities will be performed to determine the adaptations necessary for these processes in this new way of working. The scope should include processes, organizational structure, services, sourcing and providers strategy, functions and profiles.
Selection of critical processes
- Determination of critical IT processes (development and exploitation of Cloud tools) to adapt its Cloud strategy, based on the strategic Cloud Plan, within the reference framework of Cobit 5, and the standards used for its definition (ITIL, PMBOK, CMMi, etc.).
- Analysis of the current processes, degree of maturity, and adaptation to the Cloud. Interviews based on questionnaires organized around the disciplines defined in the reference model.
- Review of the tools used by IT personnel to manage the service and control of the IT infrastructure.
To be and Gap
- Comparison by specialists in Governance Frameworks of the critical processes currently established, to determine corrective action regarding Cloud processes.
- As a result of the project, full documentation is provided indicating the determined GAP in processes, together with improvement actions, and a new definition the associated processes, services and procedures.
solutions and assets
- Process evaluation model.
- ArqEval: everis’ architecture assessment tool.