- Modern code, infrastructure and user interfaces ensure your business remains relevant and secure. To optimize the profitability of an organization’s cloud migration strategy, it is important to consider business needs and application requirements.
- At everis we are specialists in the development of the strategy for the migration of scenarios where we have legacy applications and we must modernize them, addressing the challenges of evolving technology and workplace habits through solutions that reduce the total cost of ownership and employed agility, reliability, and scalability.
- Refactor the cloud-native and cloud-optimized application. These applications are designed to take advantage of cloud computing frameworks, which are coupled, abstracted, and dynamic with minimal reliance to zero on the underlying infrastructure for data availability and protection.
- People expect quality consumer apps at work. That’s why every legacy application modernization project focuses on the way it works. We focus on ease of use and smooth operation to drive higher adoption rates.
- Reduction of time-to-market.
- Facilitate innovation with agile development platforms.
- Scalability and elasticity of the technical platform.
- End to end monitoring from the business to the systems.
- Safety and compliance with regulations.
solutions and assets
Benchmark architectures and implementations on the main platforms.
- Cloud application platforms: microservices, containers, orchestration, integration PaaS, BPM as a service.
- Cloud elastic platforms: auto-scaling, self-healing, multitenant.
- Volkswagen success story
our model for Cloud architecture
This model includes the following areas:
- Application Layer: reusable components for the reconstruction of native components in the Cloud.
- Data Layer: flexible, scalable information storage, together with the tools necessary to exploit and obtain the maximum value from data.
- Processes & Integration: transversal solutions which facilitate the implementation of business processes, and integration between the various services making up the system.
- Cloud Application Services: added value services provided by the Cloud platform, which accelerate the construction of “pay-per-use” applications.
- IaaS: providing self-service for infrastructure elements which sustain the application components.
- Security: capacities to control the identities of system users, authorize access to various components, and audit their operations in accordance with the policies defining them.
- Operation: assuring that the system can be monitored and managed in an simple way by the operations team.
PaaS applications architecture
Our PaaS model incorporates components for the accelerated, efficient development of Cloud-native business applications, on a self-scaling platform which is integrated end-to-end with the processes of continuous delivery.
- On an application-layer level, we consider the development of light web applications, the deployment of “microservices” , including the technological stack itself, and the development of functions such as service within a serverless.
- On a platform level, the inclusion of a “Containers as a Service” (CaaS) allows us to have a massively scalable and easily automated and replicated execution environment.
Data&Analytics applications architecture
Our Data & Analytics architecture in the Cloud allows the creation of data dedicated systems which are massively scalable and natively integrated with the Cloud execution platforms.
The Cloud provides the ideal platform for Big Data applications, as it has the necessary elasticity to grow, both in terms of storage capacity and in processing. The main conditioning factors to take into account with technological providers are those related to ensuring compliance with data protection policies, and the transfer costs between on-premise and Cloud systems.