On this page you can see our Cloud SaaS service provision with our partner Salesforce.
Salesforce is a company which came about with and for the Cloud, so its main strategic advantage emerges from the creation of its own products and Solutions, which have directly arisen to be configured, managed, used and maintained in the Cloud, thus providing a specific solution for each client.
- Sales Cloud. It is the CRM and automation suite for the sales force which simplifies and accelerates all phases of the sales process, from a lead to signing the contract (lead to contract).
- Service Cloud. This is the online helpdesk and call center platform which provides effective multi-channel support from any device, and is always available to attend to clients.
- IoT Cloud. It connects all the information available on IoT devices with other clouds, in order to enrich the interaction with clients in real time.
- Marketing Cloud. It helps get the best from each interaction with the client, whether via email, sms, social media or webs, in order to provide experiences which will guarantee return interactions and brand loyalty.
- Community Cloud. It is the platform for online business processes and collaboration, which connects employees, clients, partners, providers and distributors.
- Analytics Cloud. It facilitates the exploration of any source and data type on any device, in such a way that each user can gain in business comprehension, without additional BI resources.
- App Cloud. It provides the best Cloud Development environment for creating applications for clients, employees and providers, having the capacities and advantages of its data and Integration architecture.
It eliminates barriers and limitations on current business processes, and takes efficiency to new limits.
Architecture for Complete Customer Data
What would you prefer your IT department to do: build, ensure, administer and virtualise a new database for each new application project, or innovate immediately with the applications your business needs these days?. It has always been a daunting challenge for IT to create an architectural environment which effectively makes data available for its applications from a variety of sources, such as legacy databases, third-party complements, or CRM data.
Salesforce.com places the world-leading cloud data technology in the hands of IT, so that your team can create complex formulas and data models for clients without complex coding, and these resources can be dedicated to the speedier creation of applications which create business value.
The only App Cloud architecture that provides all the advantages of a multi-tenancy model, with a single focus based on metadata to define applications.
The Salesforce multi-tenancy model provides clear limits between the Platform and the applications executed on it, eliminating the complexity and risk of a stack of hardware and software which is maintained and administered for each application implementation.
Applications are defined not only by code, but through a collection of metadata. Although applications have their own data objects, forms, designs and integrations, all customisation (framework, code and application) is specified as metadata, which are decoupled from the execution environment and Services Platform. Improvements in everything, from application servers to user interface frameworks, can be implemented easily.
A Secure and Trusted Platform
App Cloud is based on robust, flexible security architecture trusted by companies throughout the world, including those in the most heavily-regulated industries, from financial services to health and the government. Its unique multi-tenant architecture provides it with a fine degree of security control for every element, from user and customer authentication to administrative permission and access to data.
- Security organisation: App Cloud is based on robust, flexible security architecture trusted by companies throughout the world, including those in the most heavily-regulated industries, from financial services to health and the government. Its unique multi-tenant architecture provides it with a fine degree of security control for every element, from user and customer authentication to administrative permission and access to data.
- User security: The authentication of users, both delegated and through the SAML (Security Assertion Markup Language), combined with security on a network level through IP addresses, session restrictions and audit trails, provides control and visibility for what users are doing on the system, and their field history.
- Programmatic security: Configurable, authenticated sessions ensure access to logic, data and metadata. Salesforce even provides a source code scanner which creates a report analysing code security.
- Trust and visibility: Trust begins with transparency. For that reason, Salesforce shows real-time information regarding performance and system security, and offers advice on security best practice for your organisation.
- Event monitoring: It provides full visibility for its Salesforce applications.
- Field Audit Trail: It saves data history in order to provide compliance and better operational knowledge.
- Platform encryption: It strengthens data privacy and confidentiality.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.