initial evaluation, and strategic definition
The adoption of the Cloud must be understood more as a springboard for digital transformation in order to help improve the business, than as a purely technological matter. The question is not how to adopt the Cloud, but how to improve the business thanks to the Cloud.
- Align the company’s business strategy and IT strategy with Cloud strategy.
- Detection of business use cases through which the company wishes to obtain a set of advantages from the Cloud.
- Knowledge of the initial degree of maturity for the journey towards adopting the Cloud.
- Analysis of multiple points of view, both technological and non-technological; governance and strategies, organization, capacities, service portfolios, architecture, operations and infrastructure.
- We defined a vision and a roadmap for Cloud adoption for each of these areas, with a focus on business objectives.
- Incorporating the demands for security in Cloud adoption.
solutions and assets
- Cloud Maturity Model / CMM: It is a Cloud maturity model which facilitates a response to the question of what should be the nature of our journey towards the Cloud and hybrid technology. Thanks to this, an organization can analyse its current situation with regards to Cloud adoption, and plan the implementation of technologies in the Cloud with business objectives as the main driver.
- Cloud DEFOGGER: A methodology which we worked on with NTT DATA Inc., which helps the company to become up to date regarding the basis of a Cloud computing model, and its impact on the business.
- Cloud DIRECT & M2CLOUD: Cloud DIRECT is a methodology which we worked on with NTT DATA Inc., and which is supported on the M2CLOUD tool, providing companies with full understanding of how they will benefit greatest from migration to the Cloud, and the best route to take.
Here you can look at a series of success stories related to this phase of our Cloud adoption methodology.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.