- everis has vast experience in the digital transformation of companies, thanks to the most advanced springboard technologies, and the Cloud is one more change.
- The experience accumulated regarding various Cloud typologies from various vendors – public, private, hybrid, Open Source, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – provides us with a set of benchmark parametrized architectures for the Cloud in various domains: digital channels & portals, IoT, big data, transactional web applications (microservices), and mobility.
- For the Cloud adoption to be successful, it is necessary for it to be accompanied by change / adaptation in the processes and personnel which implies cultural change, an new way of doing things and new capacities.
- everis has a set of tools and methodologies that help you prioritize your transformation to the Cloud, and automate as far as possible this migration to the chosen benchmark architecture, accelerating the entire process and avoiding any disruption to the business or systems.
specialist services and vertical solutions
solutions and assets
- Agile Cloud Delivery Model. All Cloud projects are executed internally through a focus on Agile, which is iterative and incremental, including constant communication with the client, who can manage their expectations in an optimum manner, and guarantee the quality of the result with maximum efficiency. If the client follows the same Agile focus, we can align ourselves through the collaboration of self-organizing multidisciplinary teams.
- CloudEval Financial Tool. A financial tool with which it is very easy to design, among other things, the pricing policy for a SaaS asset, calculate the quota for a Cloud service, or the evolution of this quota if there are various adoption phases. It also takes into consideration the accounting regulations in regards to the correct entry of income and costs.
- Benchmark technological architectures in various domains. everis has a set of benchmark parametrized architectures for the Cloud, and in various domains: digital channels & portals, IoT, big data, transactional web applications (micro services) and mobility, through which it is possible to create Cloud solutions or migrate to them in a much quicker, efficient way.
- Tools which automate specific migration processes. We have a set of tools, some which are our own and others in collaboration with partners, which significantly accelerate the movement of workloads to the Cloud.
- Methodologies and tools for the cultural change and redefinition of processes. The accumulated experience in this technological and digital transformation of companies provides us with a deep knowledge in this area, in which we have designed our own methodologies and tools.
Here you can look at a series of success stories related to this phase of our Cloud adoption methodology.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.