- We follow Cloud-native development best practice based on open-source standards and solutions which determine our Cloud framework in a Platform as a Service model (PaaS).
- The experience accumulated regarding various Cloud typologies from various vendors – public, private, hybrid, Open Source, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – helps us to create a set of benchmark parametrized architectures for the Cloud in various domains: digital channels & portals, IoT, big data, transactional web applications (microservices), and mobility.
- We adapt our reference framework to the technical solutions of providers. We have reusable components and templates.
- We work with PaaS application solutions for the development of business software, and we can construct your scalable applications architecture in the Cloud based on open solutions.
- Reduction of time-to-market.
- Facilitation of innovation, with agile development platforms.
- Scalability and elasticity of the technical platform.
- End-to-end monitoring, from the business to the systems.
- Integration with on-premise systems.
- Security and compliance with regulations.
- Support for legacy applications and hybrid scenarios.
solutions and assets
Benchmark architectures and implementations on the main platforms.
- Cloud application platforms: microservices, containers, orchestration, integration PaaS, BPM as a service.
- Cloud elastic platforms: auto-scaling, self-healing, multitenant.
our model for Cloud architecture
This model includes the following areas:
- Application Layer: reusable components for the reconstruction of native components in the Cloud.
- Data Layer: flexible, scalable information storage, together with the tools necessary to exploit and obtain the maximum value from data.
- Processes & Integration: transversal solutions which facilitate the implementation of business processes, and integration between the various services making up the system.
- Cloud Application Services: added value services provided by the Cloud platform, which accelerate the construction of “pay-per-use” applications.
- IaaS: providing self-service for infrastructure elements which sustain the application components.
- Security: capacities to control the identities of system users, authorize access to various components, and audit their operations in accordance with the policies defining them.
- Operation: assuring that the system can be monitored and managed in an simple way by the operations team.
PaaS applications architecture
Our PaaS model incorporates components for the accelerated, efficient development of Cloud-native business applications, on a self-scaling platform which is integrated end-to-end with the processes of continuous delivery.
- On an application-layer level, we consider the development of light web applications, the deployment of “microservices” , including the technological stack itself, and the development of functions such as service within a serverless.
- On a platform level, the inclusion of a “Containers as a Service” (CaaS) allows us to have a massively scalable and easily automated and replicated execution environment.
Data&Analytics applications architecture
Our Data & Analytics architecture in the Cloud allows the creation of data dedicated systems which are massively scalable and natively integrated with the Cloud execution platforms.
The Cloud provides the ideal platform for Big Data applications, as it has the necessary elasticity to grow, both in terms of storage capacity and in processing. The main conditioning factors to take into account with technological providers are those related to ensuring compliance with data protection policies, and the transfer costs between on-premise and Cloud systems.