- Every day, Cloud services are more a feature for any client, as a complement to their traditional IT, or as an alternative to their catalogue of IT services.
- Maximum use in the management of the Cloud requires a different vision regarding the use of IT services, in areas such as governance, operations, and the architecture that must be reviewed, with a focus on the public, private and hybrid Cloud.
- A definition of new processes, and training for personnel in the new capacities required to use the new tools, with a much greater level of automation within a multi-Cloud context.
- everis has its own Cloud Management Platform; a multi-vendor laboratory where it is possible to very quickly launch new Cloud service concepts.
solutions and assets
- everis CPP – Cloud Management Platform. everis works with CMPs from various providers, some of which it has modified to adapt to the needs of each client.
- Their own and third-party billing management and monitoring tools, and methodologies through which they achieve the safe, effective and efficient management and maintenance of infrastructures, obtaining excellent SLA results at an optimum cost.
Here you can look at a series of success stories related to this phase of our Cloud adoption methodology.
In order to learn about the scope of our services, or be given answers to any doubts you may have, please get in touch with us.