- Technological modernization and consolidation, adopting the Cloud Computing
- To obtain more and better features with the same economic resources.
- To standardize services and the request and contracting process for services.
- To have more innovative mechanisms.
Cloud life cycle management
Cloud Governance is based on Cloud Broker, which deploys Cloud services in accordance with those defined in the Services Catalogue: Type of service (PaaS, IaaS, etc.) and configuration required (size, service level, RTO, RPO, etc.).
- Flexibility and scalability, with a platform which can be adapted at any time to business circumstances.
- Provisioning of business support infrastructures by the Institut Municipal d’Informàtica itself, within a shorter time.
- Reduction of obsolescence through a constantly updated platform.